Hobson Fabricating Corp., was founded and incorporated in Idaho in 1960. For over 50 years we have served Idaho and the Pacific Northwest as a mechanical contracting and custom fabricating company specializing in design/build HVAC systems, structural and architectural fabricating, commercial roofing, and specialty fabrication.
Hobson Fabricating has developed a superior track record in high-tech, commercial, industrial, healthcare, education and architectural markets. Our experience in the metal fabrication industry enables us to produce exceptional metal products and serve as a leader in building construction in Idaho, Oregon and Washington
Hobson Fabricating Historical Timeline
- Hobson Fabricating is founded and incorporated in Boise, Idaho.
- As part of its founding philosophy and commitment to be a premier quality company Hobson Fabricating chooses to establish itself as a union contractor.
- Hobson Fabricating is purchased by Ted and Randy Frisbee.
- Hobson Fabricating Lewiston, Idaho, branch is opened to better serve Northern Idaho, Washington and Oregon projects and contractors.
- Idaho Falls, Idaho, branch is opened to serve and support Eastern Idaho projects.
- Twin Falls, Idaho, branch is opened to serve and support Southern Idaho projects.
- Hobson Fabricating has completed many fast-track HVAC projects ranging from $1 million to $10 million.
- In its 50+ year history Hobson Fabricating has never been involved in bankruptcy or litigation.
- Hobson Fabricating has grown to be the largest mechanical contractor in Idaho and one of the largest in the Northwest.
With 50 years of fabricating and contracting experience coupled with our history of corporate service and fiscal integrity Hobson Fabricating is uniquely positioned to accomplish your custom fabrication demands.
For a no-obligation project review or to simply find answers to your project or service questions, please call us at (208)343-5423 or email us here.